Here is the hosts message:
Dear guests, welcome to our house. By visiting us, you will enjoy the garden on the balcony and the best view of the Tbilisi. Here we can make a traditional Georgian barbecue. We can offer the board games to you, as well as lessons of fancywork of Georgian ornaments.
We would like to introduce our family members too:
59 years old Gayozi is the CFO of one of the largest companies. He spends his free time in the countryside and brings natural products to home in Tbilisi. He follows gardening, livestock and poultry. Gaioz speaks Russian. He would like to introduce Georgian culture to foreign visitors.
27 years old Otari is a financial Auditor at Nexia TA. He is interested in Japanese language and culture, photography. Otari loves reading, playing computer games and watching movies. He speaks English, understands Russian and speaks a little Japanese. He finds very interesting to meet new people.
21 years old Nutsa studies at the faculty of fashion design of the Tbilisi Art Academy. Reading books, drawing, playing the piano is her hobby. Nutsa speaks both English and Russian languages. Nutsa loves the positive emotions she receives during hosting guests.
Below is the menu we can offer to our guests:
Standard Menu: Georgian Traditional Themed Supra
- Eggplant with walnuts and Georgian spices in cornbread baskets
- Pumpkin with walnuts and Georgian spices
- Assorted cheese, Cottage cheese
- Cucumber-tomato salad
- Pickles assortment (pepper, cucumber, jonjoli)
- Beans with ham (beans, smoked ham)
- Beef Stew (meat, tomatoes, herbs) or Kaurma (Beef liver, Beef lung, kidney in wine)
- Adjarian khachapuri
- Filtered sour milk with walnuts and jams
- Various dry fruits, dried jam and Churchkhela
Drink: Homemade juice
Add alcohol on booking page.
If you want to change the dish or ingredient in the menu, leave a comment when booking.